Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm not very good at this blogging thing. There were all sorts of things over the last week that I could have blogged about. Tornadoes, Osama, Obama, and everything else that dominates the headlines. The truth is there are a lot of smarter people out there that you can learn from about those issues.

I just wanted to mention a couple of things today.  First, I love my mother so much. She's about the only one that reads this blog, so I love you mom. Happy Mothers Day! Also, my wife and the mother of my children is the greatest woman alive. I don't know how she does what she does, but she's truly amazing. I'm so thankful for her.

Lastly, I love you guys too. I post this on facebook hoping that some of my friends will be compelled to love Jesus more. It's not to promote myself, it's to promote Jesus. I pray that you understand salvation is more than intellectual assent to what Jesus has done. If you truly believe the gospel, you then must surrender everything to the Jesus that loves you so much. If there's ever anything I can do to help, please let me know.

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment